Classic PRO Eyelash Extension Certification
Duration: 2 days
2 Models required on Day 2 of training
The Fundamentals Of Classic Lashing
- Classic lashing technique, application and overall styling
- Health and safety in a Lashing environment
- Client assessments
- Lash removal and client touch ups
- Pre and post eyelash care and hygiene
- Disease and conditions of the eye. How to evaluate and advise your client
- Retention issues with lash extensions, and why living in Canadian climates is hard for lash artists to master.
Styling techniques for eye shapes and facial features.
Sourcing product lines, without paying the crazy cost of the more popular product
Tweezer and handling techniques. Isolation tips to save you time and master your technique.
Good client care, and the small things that you will do for your client that other techs don't know to do.
Business building in Canada, how to compete with the other lash artists; what will make you stand out.
Branding your business.
There is so much more than we have listed here !!
* A deposit is required to book your training. Please see "Deposit" if you choose not to pay for course in full at this time.